FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND . . .
DECA Cremation Services, Inc. is locally owned and is managed by two licensed funeral directors with combined licensing of over 64 years in the funeral business.
DECA has been in the business for over 30 years and has always been committed to go the extra mile to assure families their loved ones will be treated carefully and with the utmost respect. DECA insists on a quality, safe and very controlled environment and follow these procedures accordingly:
- Metal prenumbered tags are used to identify the specific deceased individual from the time received; through the entire cremation process; and are attached to cremated remains as soon as the procedure is completed; and finally, the entire package & certificate of cremation is given to the funeral home for delivery to their family;
- Legal records and documentation logs of work preformed are maintained throughout each step of the process from receiving, during cremation, and at delivery, and are initialed by only authorized DECA or other funeral home service staff responsible for performing each task;
- Cremated remains are never commingled with other remains;
- Cremations, accordingly to state law, are performed and delivered back to the responsible funeral home on a very timely basis;
- And all federal and state laws are stringly adhered to.